- Performance Testing
- Circuit Moves
- Installation of Servers
- PC and Telephone IMAC
- Equipment Upgrades
- Operational Break / Fix Dispatch
Certified IT professionals Dispatched
At Echo Communications we provide a Smart Hands Onsite Dispatch Service that dispatches a certified IT professional at any of your project sites, whenever you want. It eliminates the need of having to fly one of your internal engineers to the site. Our highly skilled professionals can be deployed at any time of the day, whenever the need arises.
Do you need a fast response? We currently provide a nationwide 4 Hour SLA response in all metropolitan cities and most medium-sized cities for a number of customers. Our PMO maintains constant communication with you while your emergency service request is handled.
Our professionals will work in tandem with your internal IT and project management team taking the utmost care of your clients. We will also maintain regular communication with your engineers and clients following your instruction in the letter.
Whether you need assistance for a few hours or a few months, Echo Communications Ltd is there for you. Our Smart Hands Onsite Dispatch Service allows you to centralize your important tasks and engineering resources. You can manage a plethora of tasks remotely, at any location of your choice.
Some of our Onsite Services
Smart Hands Services
- Provide client equipment with network access remotely
- Track shipments of equipment, both incoming and outgoing
- Receive and unpack needed equipment. Rack equipment accordingly.
- Move cables or secure existing cables as per instructions and diagrams provided by the client
- Provide security by escorting hardware vendors in restricted areas
- Handle various media, inclusive of shipping, receiving, and managing its storage
- Power cycling client equipment by toggling a switch or pushing a button
- Provide visual verification to help clients troubleshoot remotely
- Help with remote management by plugging in a laptop with Internet access and console port
- Type commands provided by the client
- Swapping of pre-labeled and removable media
- Installing software provided by the client (default configuration)
- Executing other instructions provided by the client